- an-cheap-essay-writers-wanted-kenya an cheap essay writers wanted kenya
- buy ap papers for college online admission
- can-you-do-my-essay-questions-examples can someone do my essay example questions
- car title loans in florida
- cv forwarding service
- cv-sourcing-services cv filtering service
- easy online business loans
- gcse coursework http://stanleyavenue.com/gcse-coursework
- write my paper review questions
Please call (207) 265-5541 for reservations. Open seasonally, mid-December through mid-April. The restaurant is available for your special occasions in the spring, summer and fall.
View One Stanley Avenue’s menu, the “Classic Cuisine of Maine.”
“My cooking career began as a woods cook in a boys summer camp. I maintained a steady, even heat source in the fires I built by selecting appropriate wood. This primitive foundation in cooking combined with an understanding of Northern Maine and all its natural goodness, has helped develop my appreciation for indigenous Maine dishes, flavorings and spicings, through which I have created a truly regional cuisine.
In developing the classic cuisine of Maine, I first had to define what Maine food was and then make it classic. Except for lobster, potatoes and blueberries, nothing else came to mind that was commonly associated with the state of Maine. I soon came to realize that what I really was looking for were things that could be found throughout New England, but which I identified as belonging here, such as fiddlehead ferns which grow in early Spring along our river banks, juniper berries which are found in our pastures and woods and rhubarb which is commonly found on the grounds of every old homestead. I began using these essences of Maine, and combined them with all the classic steps and processes to create a style that is truly unique. This menu represents that attitude. It is my statement and I hope you enjoy it.” – Dan Davis